Ladies... Want to Learn How To Masturbate?
We want to help!
First off, GOOD FOR YOU for taking steps to take empower yourself to take charge of your own sexual pleasure. Traditionally, female masturbation has been a bit of a "taboo" subject which left many women lost for information on how to masturbate. We are very happy that the perspective on this important topic is changing, however slowly that might be, and we want to do our part to help women learn how to masturbate.
As we build on this resource we will include tip, techniques and information on how women masturbate along with some recommendations on things like material she can use as "inspiration" for her masturbation session. What do we mean by inspiration material? Well, we mean things that a female might use to either get into the mood prior to masturbating or to enhance or intensify her masturbation. This might include things like sexy erotic stories, adult movies, sexy pictures, sex toys for women, lubricants and creams and so on. Each women is stimulated in her own way and our aim will be to simply bring some of these things to your attention.
We will also be providing you with some specific suggestion on how to masturbate including some stories from other real women regarding their own masturbation scenarios.
In the meantime, we want to let you know about an excellent video by the "orgasm coach", Betty Dodson Ph. D, that provides great information, instruction, tips and techniques for women on how to masturbate.
- Celebrating Orgasm
||How To Female Masturbate
| Most men learn to masturbate at an early age because they
routinely handle their penises. Women are taught little to nothing about
their genitals, and often require guidance, information and permission
to discover the wonders of masturbation. Getting to know your genital anatomy
is the first step. Most women orgasm from stimulation of the clitoris,
but others also enjoy vaginal penetration or G-Spot stimulation. Remember,
there is no wrong way to masturbate; everyone is different!
- Relax as much as you can. Take a warm bath or have a glass of wine.
- Ensure your privacy: turn off the phone, lock the door, send the
kids to a neighbor's.
- Find a comfy position. Most women start out lying on their backs,
legs bent and spread apart, with feet on the ground.
- Remove most or all of your clothing.
- Recall an exciting past sexual encounter or elaborate on a favorite
- If you need a boost, look at a sexy magazine, read an erotic story,
or watch an adult video.
- Allow your mind to explore any images--anything goes as long as it
heightens your excitement.
- Run your hands along parts of your body, lingering along areas that
are more responsive to touch than others.
- Look at your genitals in a mirror (especially if you're unfamiliar
with them) and caress the different parts to see what feels especially
- Find and touch your inner and outer labia, your clitoris, your vagina
and your perineum.
- Using one or two fingers, rhythmically stroke the different parts
of your vulva, paying particular attention to your clitoris and labia.
- Experiment with different types of pressure, speed and motion. Try
placing a finger on either side of the clitoris and stroking up and
down, or placing two fingers on the clitoral hood and rubbing in a
- Try different types of touch: stroke, tickle, knead, pinch, or lightly
pull your genitals.
- Try using one or several fingers, the palm of your hand, even your
- Learn to hold onto sexual excitement by building up and then reducing
or temporarily stopping the stimulation.
- Pay attention to how your body is responding. It will tell you the
particular stroke that feels best and when to pick up or slow down
|Breathe and Rock
- Breathe deeply rather than hold your breath. This helps release the
sexual energy, rather than fight it.
- Rock your pelvis as you would during intercourse.
- Rhythmically clench and release your PC muscle (inserting a dildo
- If your hand gets tired, give yourself a rest, switch hands, or try
- Take breaks you can get accustomed to certain stimulation
and start to feel numb. If you take a short break and start up again,
you'll feel a fresh surge.
- If you're on the brink of orgasm, but can't quite get over the hump,
try altering your breathing, or focusing on a really hot fantasy.
- Give yourself extra stimulation: caress your nipples, or try also
thrusting your other fingers or a dildo in and out of your vagina.
- As you begin to orgasm, continue the stimulation through the orgasm.
Lighten up on the stimulation during the first extremely sensitive
moments but keep it going to enjoy those little pleasurable aftershocks.
- People describe orgasm in vastly different ways: like scratching
a persistent itch, like embers that burst into flames, like a wave
building up and finally crashing onto the shore. Your first orgasm
may feel like a blip or a blast, but the more you practice, the more
variety you will experience.
- Don't worry if you don't come on your first try, keep practicing,
or try some of the variations below.
- Vibrators take some of the manual labor out of masturbation by providing
direct, intense physical stimulation. Some tried and true models:
- Tender Touch--a quiet, plug in vibrator provides focused, intense
stimulation makes a great first-time vibrator
- Fukuoku--fits over your finger, so you can still stroke, but
your clit will get an added buzz
- Hitachi Magic Wand--a powerhouse, but the choice of many women
who want to come easily and often
- Rabbit Pearl--for those who want simultaneous vaginal penetration
and clitoral stimulation.
- Classic G is a curved dildo-shaped vibrator designed to hit your
G-Spot, but it also has a ridge outside intended for clitoral stimulation
- Water helps many women learn to masturbate. Lie back with legs spread
in a bath with a shower hose and direct the stream of water at your
clitoris. Vary the pressure, the pulsation, and the temperature. Alternate
methods: slide your butt over the drain so your legs are up in the
air and your genitals are up under the tub faucet (rather awkward but
do-able), or use jacuzzi jets.
- Rub against something--a pillow, the corner of some furniture, a
- Dildos can be a pleasurable accompaniment to clitoral masturbation,
as they offer the fullness of penetration and can also stimulate the